KochChemie P3.01 Micro Cut & Finish
Micro Cut & Finish is the latest generation machine micro-polish for the permanent removal of streaks, holograms, fine scratches and sanding marks to P3000 on all paint systems (including scratch-resistant) with simultaneous long-term sealing with a high degree of gloss and smoothness.
Through the use of highly specialised, extremely homogenous abrasive bodies, a brilliant permanent high gloss finish is created under extreme light conditions even on dark and similarly sensitive shades.
Features & Benefits:
- Finishing polish fortified with carnauba wax
- Removes fine scratches and holograms
- Suitable for use with all types of paintwork including soft & scratch-proof
- For use with a forced rotation machine polisher
- Low dust generation
Directions for Use:
- For optimum results use with a random orbital forced rotation polisher
- Before use, moisten dried or new pads completely with polish
- Polish crosswise with medium pressure until a transparent film appears