Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Pro Graphene Flex Wax
The Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Pro Graphene Flex Wax is the company’s most versatile spray, which delivers an unmatched tighter web of protection. Infused with graphene – the lightest, thinnest, strongest substance known to man – this car wax brings professional levels of durability, water repellence, gloss and slickness, with long lasting results.
Flex Wax can be applied as a protective coating after paint correction, a topper coating over wax, a regular maintenance product after washing, or a standalone protective coating. When properly cured, you’ll enjoy unrivalled resistance against chemicals, elements and UV rays even under the harshest of conditions, year-round.
Flex Wax is safe to use on all exterior vehicle surfaces. For best results when used as a coating, apply the car wax to a clean, prepped car and allow it to cure for 24 hours for protection that lasts up to 12 months.
Use and Care:
- For Dry Application:
1) Wash and dry your vehicle
2) Apply 1-2 sprays of Pro Flex Wax to a fresh, microfibre towel or directly onto the surface of your car to build up the foundation of your finish
3) Buff product into one panel at a time using your microfibre cloth to achieve a glossy, showroom finish
- For Wet Application:
1) Wash your car. Rinse thoroughly
2) While the surface of your car is wet, apply Pro Flex Wax sparingly to any nonporous surface to refresh and protect your delicate clear coat
3) Towel dry for a fresh, sparkling shine